GUIDELINES FOR ADMITTED CANDIDATES
All candidates admitted to the courses- B.Sc. HHA, Diploma in Food Production & Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery will be required to put in a minimum of 75% attendance during the semester / academic session. Students failing to secure 75% attendance shall be detained from appearing in the annual examinations to be conducted by National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology - NCHMCT. Principal of the school is empowered to condone up to 10% of absence on medical grounds. Such requests should, however, be accompanied by medical certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner.
For Detained and Failed Candidates:
Detained candidates will be re-admitted to the subsequent Semester / Academic Session as repeaters on payment of full fees. Candidates who fail in the Term End Examination/ Final Examination will have the discretion to appear in the subsequent Term End Examination / Final Examination either as a regular candidate after paying the full fees or appear therein as external candidate on payment of the examination fees only.
- Students are required to maintain strict discipline in the campus. Smoking, Consumption of alcohol and drugs on campus is prohibited and will be consider as a punishable offence.
- Conduct of the students in their classes as well as the school premises shall be such so as not to cause any disturbance to the fellow students or the environment. Principal may expel the student whose work or conduct is not satisfactory and the fee paid will be forfeited.
- The students shall not be allowed to use cell phone during the school teaching hours.
- Students must not loiter about the school premises while the classes are on.
- Students shall do nothing inside/outside of the school that may in any way interfere with the administration, discipline and studies.
- No student will be allowed to take part in politics of any nature
- No student should communicate any information or write about matter dealing with the school administration to the press or any external third parties.
- Students are expected to take proper care of the school's property and to help in keeping the premises clean and tidy. Any damage done to the school property - disfiguring walls, rooms, fittings or breaking furniture etc. is breach of discipline and liable to punishment along with recovery of loss.
- If for any reason the continuance of a student in the school is in the opinion of the Principal (which shall be final) detrimental to the best interest of the school, the Principal may ask such student(s) to leave the school without giving reason for his decision.
- Absence without leave is considered a breach of discipline, leave without permission is liable for fines to be decided by Principal from time to time. No leave will be granted without prior application except in case of illness or emergency. Prior permission must be obtained for all other leave from Principal who will consider the application on individual merit.
- Name of the student, continuously absenting himself/herself for more than 2 weeks (ten working days) without permission shall be struck off from the school rolls. Student can be re-admitted on payment of Rs. 1000 within five working days in case Principal is satisfied that an absence was due to circumstances beyond the control of the student.
- Any property of the school damaged due to negligence of student, cost will be recovered from him/her. This will be in addition to any other disciplinary action as may be considered appropriate by Principal.
- Non-compliance of the rules of the school can also be dealt with by means of suitable fines and disciplinary action.
- Candidates are not allowed any part time job, or any other course of education along with the training. Defaulter shall be terminated with the sole discretion of Principal.
- The school cannot accept any liability in respect of any accident a student may sustain while engaged in practical work due to any reason.
- Students should instruct their friends / relatives not to call them on the office telephone. The students are also prohibited to use the office telephone.
- Parents / guardians are required to obtain progress report of their ward on any working day in the first week of every month.